26 New Websites for Wolf Creek Public Schools!
Box Clever Education teamed with Wolf Creek Public Schools in Spring 2017 to develop brand new websites for their central office and 25 schools across the division. Located in Central Alberta, Wolf Creek serves a large urban and rural population and is a leading innovator in the use of technology in education. We’ve had a lot of fun collaborating with the great team at Wolf Creek, from our project kickoff through to launching all 26 new websites this week!
Launching 26 new websites in a single day takes a lot of planning and teamwork. Since partnering with Wolf Creek we have:
- Collaborated with the Wolf Creek team to design a beautiful new central website for their division.
- Designed school websites that fit the overall look and feel of the Wolf Creek brand while letting schools show off their unique personalities.
- Migrated content from Wolf Creek’s old division and school websites to their new sites.
- Trained staff at 25 schools and across many division departments on our easy-to-use content management system, WebGuide for Schools.
- And finally...launched all 26 websites in one day!
We’re really proud of the results and are very excited to continue our partnership with Wolf Creek for many years to come. Take a moment to check out their beautiful new division website!